GtkTreeView

Here we go , Hope this time to get some kind of feedback ,this is my 3’d posting

in this list  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am trying to write a new cellrenderer that shows a combo widget after the start_editing call

Well everything's goes fine and the entry is shown after the cell is clicked , I have only one problem the button of the combo widget is not drawn, the same thing happens if i try to implement

a new cell renderer for optionmenu widget . the drawing routines of the button widget seem to have problems when inside a cell  ..

Thanks