A dialog with many spin buttons has errors, "Xlib: unexpected async reply"

Hi,
I am building a multimedia program.
As a option menu, a dialog has many spin buttons and
other buttons.
When I clicked spin buttons, then the program has the
error and stuck!
I was very careful on threads.
I mean I do not have any error If I do not click spin
buttons.
This error does not come every time. some time I do
not have and on some machine I do not have.
Also, they all have the same kernel version and gcc.

Anybody had this kind of experience?

Regards,
bkna