Re: editable cell selection in treeview

Hi,
With reference to my last posting I realise I didn't fully explain my
treeview observation. I have connected to the renderer "edited" signal to
detect edit changes. What I find when using the program is that clicking
once selects the row ok. Clicking twice rapidly selects the row and also
generates the "edited" signal but does not open the cell for the user to
edit. Clicking twice slowly will generate the "edited"signal and
open the cell correctly. Therefore the "edit" signal can occur without the
user being able to make a change. Is this expected behaviour?
Thanks,
Nick Soffe.