Re: AW: Q: How to disable shadow text for insensitive widgets?

Hi Vladis,

first a GENERAL NOTE:
I am not interested in religious wars about the best UI style.
*Please* accept that *I* want to disable shadow for *my* application,
and users will complain to *me* if they do not like the UI - but this will
again be *my* problem - not yours.
So *please* stop proselytising me.

By the way:
In my initial mail, I mentioned that I am talking about an *insensitive*
widget.
So there should not be any confusion.

If you really want to know the reason for disabling shadows:
IMHO, a widget can be insensitive for more than one reason.
But there is only one insensitive state, so I have
to do the markup myself (e.g. by color) if I want to show the reason to the
user.

Joachim.