AW: Q: How to disable shadow text for insensitive widgets?

> why do you want to change it? It's the way GTK+ (or actually the theme
> you are using) shows that the label belongs to an insensitive
> widget. You shouldn't change this on the application level. If you
> personally would like a different look for insensitive labels, use
> a different theme.

a. I just want to change it (even if you think I should not.)

b. I want to change it on application level.

c. I am curious how this is achieved (I have no special theme installed).

If you know how to change it by using a different theme, then please tell
me.

Thanks,

Joachim.