Re: Q: How to disable shadow text for insensitive widgets?

Hi,

"Kuth, Joachim Dr." <Joachim Kuth T_SYSTEM sysde eads net> writes:

> I have the following problem:
> If I set a Button (, CheckButton, OptionMenu, ...) to insensitive,
> the corresponding label will show its text with a white shadow.
>
> How can I change this behaviour?

why do you want to change it? It's the way GTK+ (or actually the theme
you are using) shows that the label belongs to an insensitive
widget. You shouldn't change this on the application level. If you
personally would like a different look for insensitive labels, use
a different theme.

Salut, Sven