Re: jpeg modification

I suggest using client libs such as ImageMagick. I

Saul.
----- Original Message -----
From: malo p
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 9:35 PM
Subject: jpeg modification

hello everybody, I try to modify the brigthness, the colors and some others stuff (size, contrast, asm ...) of a jpeg file and I'd like to know how to do it.

I thought I could use the buffer of gdk to do it or decompress the jpeg to change it then compress it again.

Could you help me or told me where i could find more help please ?

Thanx

Seul le silence est grand, tout le reste n'est que faiblesse