One quick question...

Hi. I just have a quick question for someone
vell-versed in the internals of GTK.

Hypothetically speaking, if I wanted the GTK library
itself to provide some customized, basic window
furniture, i.e. a close box and a resize tab, so that
I would not need a window manager, what would I have
to do to the source code? Would editing the source of
the window widget and recompiling be enough? I realize
how odd this question must seem, but I can assure you
that I have a reason. I thank you in advance for any
assistance you can provide.

=====
---Kyle Cardoza, OS Fanatic, Unix Weenie