XServer connection?

     Hello Friends!!

   Some days ago I wrote an e-mail talking about how can a GTK application
forked can get a XServer connection.
   Some answers told me to look in old e-mais of GTK-list, but I am writing
again because I didn´t found what I would like to know.
   I have a GTK application that has a button. When it button is clicked its
callback function calls fork(). Then the child application re-build all the
graphical interface, calling gtk_init() too.
   And after I see in terminal: "unexpected assync reply", then the two
applications stop answering any event.
   My objective is to see the two applications on screen.
   Someone know how can i solve this problem?

                           Thanks,

                              Vinicius

Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br