Re: Font Problem

Hi;

Only got one hint. I ran all the various font caching tools.
It didn't help until I "setenv GDK_USE_XFT". Now stuff runs but
crashes after a few mouse clicks with X11 errors. I still get lots
of 'can't find font <xxx> falling back to <yyy>' messages,

Anyway, VDK seems to work fine so I will try it like this and see what's up.
Otherwise, I will just use FLTK.

FWIW, I am running Redhat 7.3, WindowMaker 0.80.2, and XFree86 4.2.1.
Would love to hear any other ideas. (Kernel:2.4.18-18.7.x)
(FreeType: 2.1.4rc1, PkgConfig: 0.14.0, Pango: 1.2.1, GLib: 2.2.1
GTK+: 2.2.1, ATK: 1.2.0)

Thanks for your time.
-Jim