Re: Focus in event problem

>I have a problem here with focus_in event.
>
>When my app is creating combobox widget, it is setting focus_in and
>focus_out events to perform some function.
>For instance, one function filling dropdown list in separate thread,
>then inform GTK-thread to get this data and set it for my combobox. The
>problem is I have this assertion when moving into combobox with TAB-key:

1) are you using the gdk-level thread/mutex calls (gdk_threads_init(),
     gdk_threads_enter(), gdk_threads_leave()).
2) most people find it simpler to ensure that only 1 thread
      makes GTK+/GDK/Xlib calls.

if you don't do one of these, you will get precisely the kinds of
problems you are encountering.

--p