Focus in event problem

Hello

I have a problem here with focus_in event.

When my app is creating combobox widget, it is setting focus_in and focus_out events to perform some function. For instance, one function filling dropdown list in separate thread, then inform GTK-thread to get this data and set it for my combobox. The problem is I have this assertion when moving into combobox with TAB-key:

(Client:13101): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: file gobject.c: line 510 (g_object_notify): assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

It rasies right after my callback function returns false.

Could someone point at the place where the problem may be found, please?

I am using last released source tarballs for GTK+2.2 on RedHat 7.3.

Thanks in advance,
-andrew