Re: Automated regression testing of GUIs written with gtk+
- From: Richard Shann <richard shann virgin net>
- To: Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>
- Cc: gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Automated regression testing of GUIs written with gtk+
- Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 12:25:31 +0000
Thanks for pointing me to gnome-test-tool - it has taken me to now to
build it, because I had to upgrade to gtk-2.0 ...
It built ok except for cc1: unrecognized option `-fnonnull-objects'
which gcc 3.2 doesn't like (I left it out).
HOWEVER, when I try to use it the application complains it can't find
libgtt.so and indeed no such thing has been built. Do I need to do
something to get it to build shareable libraries?
Again many thanks,
Soeren Sandmann wrote:
Richard Shann <richard shann virgin net> writes:
2) can I get rid of my small lead weight? That is, would something
like gtk_main_do_event() or XSendEvent() enable me to truly automate
Take a look at the gnome-test-tool, which you can check out of the
gtk-list mailing list
gtk-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev