change windows border color by resource file

Hello all,

I'm developing an application that has a big window popup modal window using GTK+1.2 that will cover all screen, to control an industrial machine, I wanna to change the border color of all windows (all popups & modals) from your default value to black for example, I use a resource file to change some fonts in my application, and I wanna to use this .rc file to set these color too, but I can't find any publication about this (I read some tutorials but I can't find about this too).

If someone can help me I will be thankfull.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

--
Flavio Alberto Lopes Soares
flavio maqplas com br

MAQPLAS INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO DE MÁQUINAS LTDA.
www.maqplas.com.br
maqplas maqplas com br