Re: sample gobject.pc.in file - What do the "@"s mean?

Hi,

TomF <TomF sjpc org> writes:

> I am going to download the source for some of the gnome2 packages that
> have *.pc files to see if I can figure out what it is in configure.in
> that builds *.pc from *.pc.in.

all files that appear in AC_OUTPUT() in configure.in will be generated
from their .in sources when configure is run. So basically you only
need to add the gnucash.pc.in file and add gnucash.pc to AC_OUTPUT().
Of course you will also need a few modifications to Makefile.am in order
to get the pc file installed and distributed. Something like the
following should do:

pkgconfigdir = $(libdir)/pkgconfig
pkgconfig_DATA = gnucash.pc

Salut, Sven