Re: Package gdk was not found in the pkg-config search path

Tom:

On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 20:19, TomF wrote:
> I get the same response from rpm -qa | grep gdk.  What else might be
> wrong?  Do you get imlib on the list but no error message?

Sorry, my response was a bit hasty.  I do get the same result as you.
So, the first question should be:

What problem are you having that would cause you to run

pkg-config --list-all

i.e., what error message are you getting or what other problem are you
having?

FYI, I just installed gtk+-2.2.1, and the following does work (I checked
:) ):

[root zeus root]# pkg-config --modversion gdk-2.0
2.2.1

Neil