Re: gtk+-2.2.1 compilation problem

I had a similar problem which i posted on this list , i finally came
up with something like a solution. I'm not sure if it's going to work
for you though.

The thing is that gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders calls another program called
lt-gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders which is found in gdk-pixbuf/.libs/

This program produced a sigsegv when i tried to use it which was
produced when gmodule (from glib-2.2.1) tried to call dlerror().
The strange thing is that in glib-2.2.1 the dlerror test was succesfull.
Anyway what you i did is put the G_MODULE_HAVE_DLERROR=0 in both cases
in the "configure" of glib.

If your problem is similar to mine that should get you through the gdk-pixbuf part.