Re: Cygwin Gtk without XServer?

> Some body has build an application in cygwinw that don't need the
> Xserver, some compilation option??? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I believe this is totally possible, my head has been out of this for
a couple months though.  You need to get the GTK+ runtime environment
setup, which consists of a bunch of DLLs that cause WIN32 graphics
calls to ultimately be processed.  (No X Server required!)

I remember seeing links to GTK+ installs that stated they were NOT
for the cygwin environment, so make sure you grab the right stuff.

I replaced my CYGWIN environment, with MINGW/MSYS recently, otherwise
I'd just look on my system, and tell you exactly what to install.  If
no one answers your question soon, I will dive into this, as I need to
put CYGWIN back at some point, to get a PalmOS build environment going
again under Windows.

John