GTK+ with framebuffer gui not repainting.

Hello all,

I have installed the gtk+-2.2 with frame buffer support on Redhat 8.0.
The configuration option used is

configure --enable-debug=no --with-gtktarget=Linux-fb --disable-shadowfb
--disable-module -with-included-loaders=xpm,png,jpeg

I tried to run the test programs in the directory,
Gtk+-2.2.0/tests/testcalendar.

The GUI poped up and I am able to use my keyboard to select buttons.
When I take the mouse over the GUI, where ever the mouse pointer is
taken the gui color disappears/ I can see the background(black color). I
feel like the GUI is not getting repainted.

	How do I solve this problem?? Please help..

Thanks and regards,
Binoj