Re: GTK can't find modules!
- From: Billy O'Connor <billyoc gnuyork org>
- To: Ma Frank-W4195C <W4195C motorola com>
- Cc: "'gtk-list gnome org'" <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GTK can't find modules!
- Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:20:42 -0500
Ma Frank-W4195C <W4195C motorola com> writes:
> I'm new to gtk2.0. After I moved the whole directory where gtk was installed to other place, i found out that gtk can't find some modules when it is initialized and it still search modules in original directory.So i wonder whether there is a way to expilictly specify the module_path for GTK.
Move them back. ;)
] [Thread Prev