drop-down box widget

Hi

Is there a widget like the Windows drop-down box? (like HTML's <select> tag). I need the widget to perform an automatical search when I type (treeview has something like this, but it requires pressing Ctrl+F first, and i don't want that).

I've used the Combo Box and the Option Menu, but they seem to lack this feature (or am I wrong? Option Menu's accelerators don't seem to work and I don't want to set them manually either; the data is coming from a database).

Thanks

Acasa.ro vine cu albumele, tu vino doar cu pozele ;)
http://poze.acasa.ro/