Re: Still have pb installing gtk+2.2

Alain D'eurveilher wrote:
Ok, actually... I should look at the MINOR
      MAJOR
lines.... !!!!

Ok, i have the 0.2 version of render.. about xrender, i still don't
know... I think I shoul install them anyway.

But do I just need to install those two libs or all the Xserver ??

No, I managed to install them on top of a version 3.3.6 xserver, and
they worked marvellously. If they don't, then you probably have some
conflicting files from the older version on your system. But backup your
system files before deleting (use tar to keep your symlinks unharmed)!

busmanus

Miert fizetsz az internetert? Korlatlan, ingyenes internet hozzaferes a FreeStarttol.
Probald ki most! http://www.freestart.hu