Trouble with delete-event

Hi

I have some problems with handling delete-event. Even if I return a
false value from the callback function, the window is deleted. I suspect
this behaviour is caused by the window manager (Red Hat 9's Metacity).
I'm observing the same behaiour in the tutorial's helloworld.c program,
too.

Has it happened to anybody else? Is there a workaround for it?

	Thanks

		Giovanni

--
The purpose of the Smalltalk project is to provide computer support for
the creative spirit in everyone. -- Dan Ingalls, 1981