Re: Changing [entire] background of a GtkTextView

Vadim Berezniker wrote:
I want to change the entire background of a GtkTextView to the background of its parent container. Using Tags, I can only change the background of the parts of the view with text. Changing the background using the widget style has no effect. (The only thing that seems possible to change is the text color).

(Basically, I'm trying to have a fancier label using a GtkTextView)

Anybody? I have looked through the GTK code and still have not found a way. I really need this for a project I'm releasing soon.