Re: Changing the contens of boxes

Jorge Santos wrote:
Hello, I'm just starting to use GTK+ for an Interfaces Design course
I'm taking at school and I need to change part of a window at the
press of a button, is this possible? or do do I have to create a new
window?, if this is so, how do I go about destroying the new window
and creating the new one?

You need to mention what kind of changes are you making.

But basically, just keep a pointer to whatever you wish to change.
You can remove children from a container and/or add other children.
There's not really a limit on what you can do ... anything you can do during window creation, you should be able to do at any other time.

I don't think there's any time where you'd have to resort to destroying the entire window.