regarding project

hai,
 i am doing the project in php and using gtk here there is small problem i
had main login form
and after loging into it will go to another window now my problem when iam
going to the new window the old window is still appearing but minimised But
what i need is the first window should be closed until the new window is
closed

if any body can help me please mail me so that i can do the project very
soon and complete with ur help
                if u can i am very thank full to one and all those who
helped me