Re: problems with adding to a container.

10x a lot for the help. But maybe I was'n clear
enough. If I had to draw a 3D object, if I have 4
glareas I'll have to draw it 4 times. Is this the best
way to do this. The alternate way is to use display
lists and "shred areas", but inconvinience of display
lists is that they do not allow dynamically to add or
remove objects to/from them. So I am asking of a way
to make things as they have to be. I thing that 4
glareas will make make application "havy" and "clumsy"
from performance point of view. Is there any other way
to do this with no lack of performance? Thank you
again!
Stoyan