Re: Closing a window ?

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 04:17, Peter Moscatt wrote:
> I am trying to close a window (dialog box) which would return me back to
> the main window.
>
> Below I am showing how I am trying to close the dialog but obviously
> dosen't work.
>
> What am I doing wrong ?

Maybe when you're setting up the clicked signal
(the next example is using GTK2)

GtkWidget * window;
GtkWidget * button;

..
..
g_signal_connect(G_OBJECT(button), "clicked",
G_CALLBACK(on_buttonCancel_clicked), window);

> void on_buttonCancel_clicked(GtkButton *button,gpointer user_data)

void on_buttonCancel_clicked (GtkWidget *widget, gpointer user_data)
> {
> 	GtkWidget *commswindow;
> 	commswindow = create_commswindow();
> 	gtk_widget_hide(commswindow);
> }

I'm not getting the idea. A new window is created and then you hide it.
:-\

--
Juan C. Inostroza <linux infoser cl>