How to Load an Image using Imlib2 and Gtk

Hi there,

Does anyone know how to load an Image with Gtk and using Imlib2. Because i created a new Image using GtkImage and i want to change the RGB colors of that image...so for that..i must use Imlib 2 and preview the output. I am finding hard to find codings which gives the correct output. Actually i dont know how to combine those 2. So If anyone knows anything about this..plz help me by providing a sample code.
Thanks
Shanaka

Do you Yahoo!?