Help about panel applet popup xml file

Hi,
I would like to use my own pixmap file instead of GNOME / GTK stock icon
in the following xml file for gnome applet context menu, what is the
pixtype value?

<Root>
 <popups>
   <popup name="button3">
     <menuitem name="iAdmin" verb="iAdmin" _label="_iVEST Gate Admin"
       pixtype="pixmap"
       pixname="/usr/local/ivest/share/pixmaps/cert.png"/>

   <menuitem name="ViewCert" verb="ViewCert" _label="_View Certificate"
         pixtype="stock" pixname="gtk-properties"/>
      </popup>
   </popups>
</Root>

But the pixmap value i put there is not working, i just simply guess it

regards,
HOH