Re: GdkEvenButton - spacebar?

On Fri, 2002-09-13 at 02:37, David Swiston wrote:

> if(event->type != GDK_2BUTTON_PRESS)

>  Is this a situation where the event->type is undefined b/c the
> spacebar isn't a mouse click, and if so, how could I check to make
> sure that the spacebar being pressed was not what evoked the callback?

I would guess that the event will be NULL when it's a spacebar press, so
you probably want to check event == NULL || event->type !=
GDK_2BUTTON_PRESS.

iain
--
"If everyone is so darned proud of their country why don't they show it
in a little more useful way than pasting Flags on every flat surface.