Re: How do I expose a specific widget and all it parents?

Egon Andersen, Talura wrote:
 > I have a notebook with several pages and I want to be able to from the
 > application to show/expose any specific page I want.

I think you need gtk_notebook_set_page()

 > I also have scrollable windows and want a specific entry to be visible -
 > just another complication I imagine.

It depends on what sort of thing you're displaying. Widgets like clist,
for example, have methods which will scroll to make a specific row visible.

If it's not a clever widget, then you just set the adjustment on the
scrolled window to the position of the child.

John

Coming Soon:

Madame de Pompadour
Images of a Mistress