How do I expose a specific widget and all it parents?

Hi,

I don't know if the correct word is 'expose' or something else, but I'll try to explain my problem.

I have a notebook with several pages and I want to be able to from the application to show/expose any specific page I want.

I have notebooks that are nested and I imagine this may complicate things.

I also have scrollable windows and want a specific entry to be visible - just another complication I imagine.

Do anyone have hints or ideas?

Traditionally the user just click on the notebook tab and gets the selected page and scroll until the specific entry is visible, but I want to be able to select the page from the application and make the entry visible.

(The reason is that a post validation of entry data has shown that the entry data is invalid and the user has to correct it.)

Best regards
Egon Andersen