Re: glib-2.0.6 source compiling problems

Hi,

Chris B Luck <chris luck juno com> writes:

> I compile the source fine but for some reason the glib-config file is
> missing.  So when I try to compile another program it's configure script
> can't find the newest glib.

if another program looks for glib-config it wants glib-1.2 and won't
work with glib-2.0. You can have both versions installed side-by-side
w/o any problems however.

> pkg-config won't accept the new version either..

did you set the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable? The pkg-config
man-page explains this quite well.

Salut, Sven