Help with TOM language bindings needed

Hi,

the TOM language bindings have not been updated to support
Gtk 2 let alone GNOME 2, so I started adding wrappers for many of
the new Gtk widgets and added/changed methods where necessary.

I'm having a big problem now: The TOM bindings use this code:

handler_id = gtk_signal_connect_full (obj, signame, NULL,
				 (GtkCallbackMarshal) gtomk_signal_relay,
				 cb, gtomk_free, 0, after);

which seems to be unsupported now, whatever it did (I didn't write
this code and have no clue about the Gtk signal mechanism or
much understanding of TOM runtime internals), it's from a
function that lets you add a TOM object/selector pair which
will listen to a specified Gtk signal).

I would like to finish the TOM bindings but I'd need someone who
knows something about low-level GObject mechanisms to help
me out with the sections where GObject and TOM runtime system
meet (signals and inheritance specifically).

If this is not the right list please point me to a place where I could
find someone with the required knowledge who might be willing
to help out.

TOM is a great object-oriented language with a syntax similar to
Objective-C, information about it here: http://tom.gerbil.org

Please contact me, I'm also subscribed to this list.

Thanks,
kai