Urgent help about key_press_event

Hello at all the list.
I have a problem with key_press_event. I have attach a
key_press_event handler at the main window of my
application. This window contain a GtkHBox with a menu
and other things. The problem is that when i press F10
the menu get the focus under linux, under win2000 the
system menu get the focus. But i don't want this. I
use F10 for other things. Actually i use
key_press_event to return TRUE for stop the event but
this is called  after the menu get the focus. What can
i do ??

Thanks
           Dr Hammer

Yahoo! Musica: notizie, recensioni, classifiche, speciali multimediali
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.music.yahoo.com/