Re: focus_out_event' on GTK_COMBO(..)->entry crashes

hi,

CAVEY GERARD wrote:

Hi
well to answer you , we may need the content of your callback...
regards

I have just a function 'messagebox(); there actually, which works properly all the time. I tried it also with just an empty callback function (messagebox outcommented), what also crashed.
compiled with gcc on linux, wich normally also workes.

g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (GTK_COMBO (combo)->entry), "focus_out_event",
                     G_CALLBACK (deck_callback), NULL);
// I tried this also with instead of NULL as data, with a string like this "test"

void deck_callback ( GtkWidget *button,gpointer   data)  			//{{{
{
// messagebox("in deck callback"); } //}}}

I should try it out on linux once, in order to see what happens there. I will try it later.

thanks calmar