How to make images AND text in the headers of a Clist column

I have a clist that I want to be able to sort the columns either in either
ascending or descending order.  I can do this fine, but I want to be able to
place a small arrow after the column title to indicate which way the column
is being sorted.

I cannot figure out how to put a image AND text into a clist column header.
Can somebody tell me how this is done?

I'm sure there is an obvious solution, but I cannot figure out what it is.

-Rich