Re: Clist Titles - Pixmaps

>Alright, so I have stuck a widget (pixmap) into my title, but it still has the
> annoying button background.  How do I get rid of that, is there function wher
>e I can give the Clist title shadow a property, say like GTK_SHADOW_NONE as yo
>u can w/labels and buttons?

you can't. the title button is an "invisible" member of the Clist
object. ignore its presence and ....

>I basically want to make a slick interface here w/mostly graphics inside butto
>ns instead of the plain jane grey.

add GtkPixmaps to GtkEventBoxes; catch button press and release events
on the event box; stop sending email in HTML and text format (hint:
text-based email worked for millions of people for many years).

--p