Clist Titles - Pixmaps

Alright, so I have stuck a widget (pixmap) into my title, but it still has the annoying button background.  How do I get rid of that, is there function where I can give the Clist title shadow a property, say like GTK_SHADOW_NONE as you can w/labels and buttons?

I basically want to make a slick interface here w/mostly graphics inside buttons instead of the plain jane grey.

Thanks guys!

Do you Yahoo!?