Re: GTK+2.0 limit

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:59:00 +0200, Xavier Bestel <xavier bestel free fr>  said:
> is there a way to limit the API to the GTK+2.0 API subset ? Say I want
> to develop a GTK+2.0 compatible application, but my machine has a more
> recent version installed.

I'm not sure what the problem here is.  If you write it using the 2.0 API,
then any hypothetical *new* calls in 2.1 or 2.2 etc simply won't be used by
your program.

Given that GTK 1.2 and GTK 2.0 co-exist nicely, I'd expect similar the next
time there's an API change that actually drops interfaces from the API.

--
				Valdis Kletnieks
				Computer Systems Senior Engineer