GTK+ problem.

I have some experience in programming with C and
recently want to write some GUI  program using GTK+.
I'm using Mandrake 9.0 and have installed GTK+2.0 on
my machine (i believe).  The problem is when I try to
compile a sample program that use GTK+ widgets, I get
an error message saying that the header file
gtk/gtk.h.  I have look around and see if I could find
some help in FAQ section but couldn't fine any.

The package I tried to install are

I even try to compile from source that I obtained from
LinuxFormat magazine.  Are those the right package to

Anyone help me here?

P/S: When i type gtk-config, the console display
command not found.

Do you Yahoo!?