Why I set the background pixmap fail?

Dear all:
   I created a window and I want to set the background
pixmap on it, but it seems doesn't work. I had tried
two methods: one is refer to the sample code of
testgtk, using the rc file, and the other is using
gdk_window_set_back_pixmap(), but unfortunally all
fial, why?
   I had set the window's client area with fixed
widget, then put my control widget on it, is the fixed
widget cover up the window's background's pixmap?

anukeey

每天都 Yahoo!奇摩
寬頻上網- 盡情享受遊戲、音樂與電影的聲光 界
adsl.yahoo.com.tw