Why I set the background pixmap fail?

Dear all:
   I created a window and I want to set the background
pixmap on it, but it seems doesn't work. I had tried
two methods: one is refer to the sample code of
testgtk, using the rc file, and the other is using
gdk_window_set_back_pixmap(), but unfortunally all
fial, why?
   I had set the window's client area with fixed
widget, then put my control widget on it, is the fixed
widget cover up the window's background's pixmap?

anukeey

¨C¤Ñ³£ Yahoo!©_¼¯
¼eÀW¤Wºô- ºÉ±¡¨É¨ü¹CÀ¸¡B­µ¼Ö»P¹q¼vªºÁn¥ú¥ ¬É
adsl.yahoo.com.tw