Re: Gtk::TextView

On Fri, 2002-11-08 at 18:28, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 04:58:52PM -0800, Loban Amaan Rahman wrote:
> > The documentation for GtkTextView has me all muddled. How do I do the
> > following tasks:
>
> Note that questions about using gtk should go to gtk-list or
> gtk-app-devel-list, rather than gtk-devel-list.

That's right! My bad. I did manage to figure it out after digging
through the API reference for an hour or two, but thanks! The main issue
was that TextView was missing from the Gtk2.0 tutorial. Plus, I was
using GtkMM, which, for some reason or the other, seemed to not have all
the TextView functions that Gtk++ has. I'll investigate further ...

I'll take this chance to say that the new TextView widget is quite rad!
I might just write up the missing section in the Tutorial.

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
| loban earthling net, loban caltech edu,  http://loban.caltech.edu |