Re: GTK 1.2 and 2.0 installed !!!

Hem...This is not the problem.

Both GTK+1.2.10 and GTK+2.0.6 are installed on my system !!
But the v1.2.10 only is recognized by the programs that use GTK+ (like
Sylpheed).
I want to install Download accelerator for X V2.4 (write for GTK2).
But it tells me that i've got the wrong version of GTK (1.2.10 instead
of 2.0.6).

Well, in my rpm database both versions are installed !!! The libs have
been installed with a rpm format.

Could I delete GTK1.2.10 (and several deps)?
Or could I make a link from v1 to v2 (and how ?) ?
Where is the v2.0.6.so ? (I've found the v1.2.10.so !!)