Gtk 2.0 on MS Windows question

When I made my own programs using Gtk+ 1.3 under windows all was ok.
Now I make my own program using Gtk 2.0 and all widgets which display chars
show me unreadable chars ?!!?
Note that all gtk's dlls are present on a system path.

Then I have just installed Glade for windows (using a typical setup program
for windows)
and the unreadable chars are now OK , even without make any changes to my
source code ?!!?

Maybe Is there any windows register key that requires to be changed for a
correct
use of Gtk 2.0 under windows ?

Thank you. :)