Re: Access to a particular widget in a container...

Hi,

> The problem is I have to modify the text in my textbox... But
> create_window() only see my container. Is there a solution (except global
> widgets) to access in create_window() to my textbox (created by
> create_center) ?

one way is to give names to the widgets (I had once the same problem). Maybe
there are even smarter ways to do, I dunno (also beginner :-)
to set the name: (I copied right from my source where I use it)

 g_object_set_data (G_OBJECT (window), "rebu", button);

and to get the pointer from  the widget:

GtkWidget *um;

  um = (GtkWidget *)g_object_get_data (G_OBJECT (window), "rebu");

greetings
calmar