Re: Want slider/scrollbar AND box to enter value in by hand if de sired - how do this?

John

Thanks! I saw your jpeg and it is pretty similar to what
I am trying to do.  I noticed you don't have the value
above your sliders.  How does user know what value
he is getting when he uses your sliders???

There are lots of related widgets... sliders, scrollbars, hscales, etc.
and they all have some features that are nice but there
is no widget that has ALL the nice features.  For example,
your sliders do not have arrows at the far ends of
each side and doesn't have the values above them.  There
is no widget AFAIK that has both of these nice features.
Do you know what I'm talking about?  Maybe you have
better design ideas I haven't even thought about yet???

Thanks,

Chris