RE: Matrix of pixels from/to an image file

>Please, point me to an easy way of obtaining the matrix of pixels
>from an image file (in any common format, like jpeg, png or xpm)
>and the reverse, given the matrix of pixels, write it as an
>image file.

With xpm i think it can be easy... you can save the xpm on your file
like a char *my_image[], you then just need to know with position
of the array you have to access... you then can try to get just a
specific part of the array (with sprintf for example..)..

I didn't understand the part of reversing the image...

Afonso