Re: A desperate plea to the GTK developers

Sounds to me like gtk.org has a potential doc-writer for the project ;-)

Remember - these people are volunteers!

I grabbed the Sams "gtk in 21 days" guide and it (+ the excellent
documentaion of the gtk source  files) got me going. The rest is just C.

Use the source.

JB

PS: my email is syborg, not johnnyb (see sig)